Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fresh Jams!!!

In preparation for awesomeness we gathered for some practice this past weekend.  And then this happened randomly.  After grooving our set for Open Mic Night Joanna and Zach humored me by jamming along to another song I've been writing called "Not The End."

This is the preliminary result. Our strange range of musical influence is helping us shape this song.  Zach with his jazzy smooth flow, Joanna with her classical musings and me...well with whatever I've been able to glean from obscure indie/folk/acoustic-punk that I've translated to pass off as guitar playing and song writing.

Nonetheless we are taking shape and are very excited to get some of our material in working order to share with everyone and anyone.  In the mean time check this fresh jam hope to post more soon, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment